These truly easy-to-clean travel French presses are perfect for commutes, road trips, outdoor brewing or just making coffee in the kitchen. The patented removable bottom makes clean-up a breeze, and the patented Bru Stop™ press makes for a smooth, never-bitter-tasting cup that won’t leave grounds in your smile.
- Brews 24 fl.oz. of coffee or tea
- Patented Removable bottom for easy cleaning
- 18/8 restaurant-grade stainless steel body
- BPA-free plastic-lined removable bottom
- BPA-free components (top lid, press screen)
How to Brew:
Brewing camp coffee has just gotten easier. When you take the rich, full flavor of French Press Coffee, make it durable, can stay hot for hours AND is easy to clean, you get the OVRLNDR® by BruTrek®. A twist off the bottom where your coffee or loose leaf tea is stored after pressing is what makes this French Press special.
How to Brew with the BruTrek® OVRLNDR®:
1. Remove Lid.
2. Grind 44 grams (3-5 tablespoons) of coarse *VERY IMPORTANT* coffee
3. Add coffee grounds to the french press.
4. Add hot water.
5. Wait 3-5 minutes.
6. Stir in the grounds.
7. Attach the lid
8. Press coffee.
9. Enjoy your coffee or loose leaf tea with the no-spill lid.
How to Clean:
1. Drink/Pour all coffee into the french press
2. Unscrew the bottom of the french press *VERTICALLY*
3. Dump remains (grounds and extra water) into compost or correct area.
4. You're Done!
Some pro tips: coarse coffee grounds are significant to ensure no grounds will get in your coffee. Some of the other technical things like 195 degrees and a wooden spoon are to get the most optimal brew and not the end all be all. Find what temperatures, stirs, amount of coffee and brewing temperature works best for YOU.